Monday, September 13, 2010

wow it's been awhile!

Lots of fun things have been happening in our family. Well, the other stuff happens too, but you don't blog about those things! Jaren is at Kamehameha for freshman year, Jeremy is a senior at Kamehameha, Alyssa is at Island Pacific Academy and Alena, the last of the McMillan tribe has started kindergarten! How do I keep up with such a life? With lots of help! Ari, Jake and Wendy and sometimes Amalie help out with driving, dropping off, and picking up. Party planning has become my new favorite past time. Lots of birthdays and then there are ward activities! An Eagle court of honor (hopefully soon!) a retirement party, a mothers conference are all in the planning. Pictures forthcoming as the events occur! Sometimes I think it would be fun to be a professional party planner but the fun might be lost when it turns to a business. It's just nice to have other people pay for your party ideas! I would love to have organza trimmings over the my upcoming Paris party with Christmas lights like stars overhead. It's a Twilight in Paris theme so I would love to create a Twilight lighting, of course! Amalie thinks I'm obssessed with Paris. Wendy heard a talk in sacrament meeting about keeping our ward activities simple (of course it was from a man!).

No comments: