Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 2009

The weather has changed! Breezes and rain are here. We are glad to leave behind the muggy, no wind, hot 91 degree weather! I had a fruitful day. I took a friend and her step daughter to the doctor. I dropped them off then went to run errands. ( I returned one dress and bought 3 new dresses!) then returned to pick them up and stopped at the prison to drop off money for Daniel's account. Lucky me! Lovely responsibility for my 29 year old child! After i took them home, Nancy asked for a ride back down the hill to Foodland so I dropped her off, then finally got home to eat lunch. Colby and Alena were ready to go to Blockbuster, so while there Nancy ran into us and I gave her a ride home. We finally got the windshield on the Acura changed. It had been cracked ever since Aug 6 when the policemen chasing Daniel blocked him off and pulled him out of the car and slammed him against the windshield. That really hurts to think about. Makes my cry everytime I think about it. I didn't even mention that they dragged him on the ground and kicked him first. I really have a dislike for policemen. He's not bad, he's an addict. sorry to say. It's been a rainy day but that is a signal to me that Christmas is coming. I cleaned our oven/range out top to bottom with the intent to give it to my friend Cherylynne. Only to find that the electrician spliced the cord and connected it another then capped them off. I can't understand why they would do that rather than put in an outlet for goodness sake! I was supposed to have a brand new one delivered tomorrow. Cherylynne's husband was going to come and take my old one (which looks great after all the cleaning I did and works great, too) but I called her to put a hold on it. We laughed as we both recounted our discoveries when pulling the oven/range away from the wall! Gross! but now we have clean floors and ovens! I called the NEX to reschedule the delivery of my new range/oven from tomorrow until the 19th of Nov to give me time to decide what to do! We were told that our fuses are overloaded in our fuse box. When we added a line for an AC unit in July, we found out that each fuse has 3 wires coming out of it. That is not up to par according to the electrician who offered to fix it all up for $1600!!! The handyman who installed the AC said that was a great price! ugh! Well, you know what I'm thinking???? Rip out the whole kitchen and start over!! so now after a nice shower I just want to lie in bed and ponder the eventful day.

2 comments:

Amalie said...

you are a busy lady. I like your math, for every 1 dress you return you buy 3 new ones....then return 3 and buy 2...ok i'm losing track!

eveready mom said...

I just read your comment today, Sept 13, 2010! Funny I'm still doing that but I've slowed a little LOL!