Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Graduation plans, wedding plans, girls camp, ward camp, concert glee banquet and Spring showcase and band banquet! I enjoyed mothers day as well. Lyle worked so hard to make it a nice day for me. He even made a perfect roast! ok, I coached a little :)
Daniel called saturday and monday. I was not able to speak to him but the other children did. I pray for him as I do all of my children. I still marvel that he was given to me from Heavenly Father. I know we came to earth to learn and often we learn through methods we would rather not be a part of if we had the choice. Daniel was first! Having him where he is keeps me humble. Sometimes I feel unworthy as a parent and as an individual because of the choices he has made. It's taken years and constant uplifting self talk to accept who he is and where I am and where he is. I've almost totally overcome the feelings of guilt for his choices and behaviors. We can't live in the past, we have to keep the faith. So I work on keeping faithful despite my inner turmoil. I love my husband and children dearly. I love the gospel and the prophets who teach and lead us. I pray that if I've overlooked errors and sins of ommission I can make up for them.

No comments: